Balakrishna has just wrapped up an intense climax fight sequence for his 102nd film. Senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar has canned this explosive fight sequence in Tamil action choreographers Arivumani and Anbumani’s supervision. The shooting for this episode lasted for 10 days.
Balayya will be seen in dual avatars in this film. A couple of titles – Karna and Jayasimha, are said to be under consideration for the film’s title. The film stars Nayanthara as the female lead, while Kannada actress Hariprriya and Malayali starlet Natasha Doshi essay crucial roles in it. C Kalyan is producing the movie and Chirantan Bhatt is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut