Balakrishna has just wrapped up an intense climax fight sequence for his 102nd film. Senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar has canned this explosive fight sequence in Tamil action choreographers Arivumani and Anbumani’s supervision. The shooting for this episode lasted for 10 days.
Balayya will be seen in dual avatars in this film. A couple of titles – Karna and Jayasimha, are said to be under consideration for the film’s title. The film stars Nayanthara as the female lead, while Kannada actress Hariprriya and Malayali starlet Natasha Doshi essay crucial roles in it. C Kalyan is producing the movie and Chirantan Bhatt is composing the music.
- Tej..I Love You will be remembered for the next 20 years
- Samantha in talks for yet another female-centric film?
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon