Balakrishna has just wrapped up an intense climax fight sequence for his 102nd film. Senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar has canned this explosive fight sequence in Tamil action choreographers Arivumani and Anbumani’s supervision. The shooting for this episode lasted for 10 days.
Balayya will be seen in dual avatars in this film. A couple of titles – Karna and Jayasimha, are said to be under consideration for the film’s title. The film stars Nayanthara as the female lead, while Kannada actress Hariprriya and Malayali starlet Natasha Doshi essay crucial roles in it. C Kalyan is producing the movie and Chirantan Bhatt is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?