Ravi Chavali, the director of Balakrishna’s Srimannarayana and Nithiin’s Victory, is gearing up to release his next film. Titled Super Sketch, the film is based on the concept of mind games and it features English actors Sophia and Gary Tony as the main leads.
Super Sketch is a unique thriller. The film’s shooting formalities have been completed already and the post-production work is underway in full swing. Balaram Makkala is the producer of the film. The movie, also starring a string of Telugu actors, will hit the screens in summer.
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities