Now that Balayya’s 100th film has been launched officially, the focus has shifted towards its making and other details of the film. Nandamuri Balakrishna was seen in a completely new look during the launch and was sporting a stylish moustache.
Reports reveal that Balayya will be seen with the same look in the film which is a historical project. Directed by Krrish Jagarlamudi, this film will kick start its shoot soon. Pre-production is currently on and reports reveal that Balayya will be seen in a never before seen avatar which Krrish has specially designed for him.
- Sridevi’s sudden demise taught me life lessons: Nagarjuna
- Fitness Is About Discipline And Respect : Samantha
- Nani’s Honesty Wins Hearts On Twitter
- Saamy²’s Trailer Launch Postponed
- DSP Is All Praise For Vikram