After a couple of months long break following an on-set injury, action hero Gopichand has resumed shooting for his ongoing spy thriller. The film is being directed by Tamil director Thiru Subrahmanyam. Gopichand is said to be playing a spy in the movie. Anil Sunkara is producing the movie.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the film has been titled Bangaru Bullodu, which is similar to Balakrishna’s 1993 musical blockbuster. However, an official announcement is awaited to confirm this speculation. In the film, Gopichand is romancing two heroines, Bollywood actress Zareen Khan and F2 beauty Mehreen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi confirms the directors of his next two films
- Satyadev’s film gets decent TRP while Vijay Deverakonda’s movie falters
- Corona effect- Majority of theatres to shut down
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?