Ever since the release of his last film, NTR-starrer Temper, producer Bandla Ganesh has been away from the limelight. Even though he was in news a couple of months ago for bagging a couple of biggies, those reports turned out to be untrue.
And here’s an exclusive update from our sources. Bandla Ganesh has bagged the Telugu version’s rights of the much discussed Karthi-Mani Ratnam film, even before the project went on floors. The sources further say that Bandla Ganesh has grabbed the Telugu rights amid heavy competition for a fancy price.
Mani Ratnam’s next is a romantic drama and the film also stars Aditi Rao Hydari. The shooting will commence from June.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness