Over the past few days, there have been several rumors that Soggade Chinni Nayana’s director Kalyan Krishna has dropped his plans to make a spin-off film on SCN’s Bangarraju character with Nag. The rumors further speculated that Kalyan Krishna has been in talks with Ravi Teja for Bangarraju.
However, Kalyan Krishna, in his latest interview with a leading English daily, clarified that Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna as only Nag fits the bill perfectly. “The project being contemplated with Ravi Teja has a completely different script,” Kalyan said, further adding that he is taking more time to come up with the right script for Bangarraju as expectations are quite huge following SCN’s success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram
- Chiru’s leaked look causes a concern to Chiru152 makers
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Crazy update-Mahesh’s cameo in a mega hero film?
- Bollywood producers running away from star director