Over the past few days, there have been several rumors that Soggade Chinni Nayana’s director Kalyan Krishna has dropped his plans to make a spin-off film on SCN’s Bangarraju character with Nag. The rumors further speculated that Kalyan Krishna has been in talks with Ravi Teja for Bangarraju.
However, Kalyan Krishna, in his latest interview with a leading English daily, clarified that Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna as only Nag fits the bill perfectly. “The project being contemplated with Ravi Teja has a completely different script,” Kalyan said, further adding that he is taking more time to come up with the right script for Bangarraju as expectations are quite huge following SCN’s success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith’s NKP going places
- The Lion King sets a new record in Nizam
- Kurnool being re-created for Mahesh Babu
- iSmart Shankar’s fantastic feat; Check out 4-day AP & TS collections
- Netflix acquires Manmadhudu 2 for a whopping price
- Nagarjuna impresses in his first outing of Bigg Boss 3