Teja’s Sita is releasing on the 24th of this month and there is a decent buzz for this film. Now, the latest we hear is that Bellamkonda Sreenivas was not the first choice as the hero.
Teja, in his interview, revealed that he went to several heroes to play the lead role but several actors rejected the role as they found Kajal’s role more dominating in the film.
Teja finally ends by saying that Bellamkonda had no issues about playing second fiddle to Kajal and happily came on board for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Struggling actress enters politics
- Rashmika signs yet another exciting project in Tollywood
- Poll : What did you think of Miss India’s trailer?
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa slated for festive release
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions
- Poll : According to you, which director should Vijay Deverakonda work with?