Bellamkonda Sreenivas has finally scored a hit after two long years with Rakshasudu which has been doing well at the box office. What’s special with the film is that Bellamkonda junior has been appreciated a lot for his performance.
The news now is that Sreenivas has taken a key decision that he will not sign back and forth films and will only okay subjects which are content-filled and have a dash of commercial aspects.
He is now taking it easy post the success of his film and is looking at projects which will suit his age and market value well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalapathy Vijay to make his Instagram debut?
- Latest update on Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser
- RGV: Ladki is my tribute to Bruce Lee’s Enter The Dragon
- Sammathame’s official OTT release date
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch