Bellamkonda Sreenivas has finally scored a hit after two long years with Rakshasudu which has been doing well at the box office. What’s special with the film is that Bellamkonda junior has been appreciated a lot for his performance.
The news now is that Sreenivas has taken a key decision that he will not sign back and forth films and will only okay subjects which are content-filled and have a dash of commercial aspects.
He is now taking it easy post the success of his film and is looking at projects which will suit his age and market value well.
Articles that might interest you:
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case