With less than a day to go for Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger to hit the screen, the pre-release business of this film is still continuing to impress big time. If the latest reports are to go by, the satellite rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 7.5 crores.
There was a stiff competition as some leading channels were fighting hard for these rights. Finally, the rights have been bagged by popular channel Gemini TV.
Directed by Sampath Nandi, Bengal Tiger has Tamannah and Raashi Khanna as the female lead. Radha Mohan is the producer and Bheems has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde wraps up dubbing for Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant bags the ticket to finale task
- Pawan Kalyan says enough of speculations
- Watch movies in theaters without any fear – Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- Gamanam is all about the journey of life – Sujana Rao
- Adavi Thalli Maata from Bheemla Nayak to release tomorrow