‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ is progressing at a good pace. The movie’s shoot is now in the final stages. The film was shot at Chiran Fort yesterday. The film has also been shot extensively at a special set in Hyderabad’s old city.
‘Bhai’ is expected to be a commercial entertainer. Veerabhadram is the director of this movie and he has scored two hits earlier, in the form of ‘Poolarangadu’ and ‘Ahana Pellanta’. He is hoping to score a hat trick with this film.
Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine Devi Sri Prasad is the music director and Sameer Reddy is the cinematographer of this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted heroine walks out of Karthikeya 2?
- Lockdown proving lucky for young and Telugu heroines
- Team Vedam indulge in a memorable group chat
- Prabhas to launch a massive project in 2022?
- Star Bollywood actor pens a love story amidst lockdown?
- Lockdown Review : Illegal – Hindi web series on Voot