As all the major theaters in both AP and TG are taken away by Spyder and JLK, Sharwa’s Mahanubhavudu is getting a tighter release all over. The film is releasing in 400 plus screens and will get more theaters once the initial hype of the big films dies.
Mahanubhavudu is directed by Maruthi and is carrying a superb buzz all over. Sharwa is once again daringly releasing his film among the biggies and this shows the confidence he has in his film.
On the other hand, some top names like Dil Raju have bagged the rights of Nizam and Vizag whereas Geetha Arts have got Krishna and West Godavari.
The film’s production house, UV Creation will distribute the film in areas like Guntur, Ceded and Nellore which show that the film is clearly going to impress in a big way.
Mehrene plays the female lead in this film which has music by Thaman.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Maharshi release date pushed?
- Mahesh to unveil his wax statue on this date
- It’s a wrap for Tollywood’s favourite couple’s next