Within a few days after its grand launch, Laaxmi Bomb, the official Hindi remake of Lawrence’s super hit horror comedy Kanchana, has landed in a major trouble. This evening, Lawrence took to Twitter and revealed that he has walked out of Laaxmi Bomb due to ‘self respect’.
Lawrence said that he was extremely disappointed and felt disrespected as Laaxmi Bomb’s first look poster was unveiled today without even being informed by the makers. He also mentioned that he didn’t like the poster design.
However, Lawrence wants to exit the project on a good note. He said he won’t hold his script back and will meet hero Akshay Kumar to personally handover the script as he respects the Bollywood star a lot. Laaxmi Bomb has Kiara Advani as the female lead. The name of the director who will be stepping into Lawrence’s shoes will be announced soon.
Dear Friends and Fans..!I
In this world, more than money and fame, self-respect is the most important attribute to a person's character. So I have decided to step out of the project, #Laxmmibomb Hindi remake of Kanchana@akshaykumar
@RowdyGabbar @Advani_Kiara pic.twitter.com/MXSmY4uOgR
— Raghava Lawrence (@offl_Lawrence) May 18, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career: Kalyanram
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja