Lucinda Nicholas, one of the contestants in the ongoing Bigg Boss Season 11, has already become a darling in the media circles. Ever since the actress was introduced on the show, there has been a special focus on this Australian model-turned-actress.
Incidentally, she had appeared in an item number in Vishnu Manchu starrer Luckunodu. The film, however, didn’t do well at the box-office and Lucinda never returned to Tollywood after that assignment. In Hindi, she appeared in a TV show titled Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil, and did couple of other supporting roles.
With all eyes on Bigg Boss 11, it wouldn’t be surprising if Lucinda becomes a household name, provided she stays on the show for few weeks. Let’s wait and watch if this opens more doors for her in South Indian films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi