Lucinda Nicholas, one of the contestants in the ongoing Bigg Boss Season 11, has already become a darling in the media circles. Ever since the actress was introduced on the show, there has been a special focus on this Australian model-turned-actress.
Incidentally, she had appeared in an item number in Vishnu Manchu starrer Luckunodu. The film, however, didn’t do well at the box-office and Lucinda never returned to Tollywood after that assignment. In Hindi, she appeared in a TV show titled Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil, and did couple of other supporting roles.
With all eyes on Bigg Boss 11, it wouldn’t be surprising if Lucinda becomes a household name, provided she stays on the show for few weeks. Let’s wait and watch if this opens more doors for her in South Indian films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director in talks for Ram Charan’s next?
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues