The Bigg Boss has started on a slow note but after two weeks, things clicked big time and the show is getting solid TRP’s as of now. The ego issues of the contestants have become a talking point and is a good thrill for the audience.
One of them who is the talking point is Kumar Sai. He came late into the scene but became a villain for many. He was blamed by many of the contestants for his loose tongue but Kumar Sai stood his ground.
In a way, the sympathy factor has worked big time in favor of Kumar Sai and he is being saved so many times. This negative angle of others towards him has become a positive factor for Kumar Sai but we need to see how many more days he can survive in the house.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati’s Aranya to release during this time
- Sudigali Sudheer tests positive for COVID 19
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?
- Prabhas is all grace as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 4- These two contestants in the danger zone
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali