The Bigg Boss has started on a slow note but after two weeks, things clicked big time and the show is getting solid TRP’s as of now. The ego issues of the contestants have become a talking point and is a good thrill for the audience.
One of them who is the talking point is Kumar Sai. He came late into the scene but became a villain for many. He was blamed by many of the contestants for his loose tongue but Kumar Sai stood his ground.
In a way, the sympathy factor has worked big time in favor of Kumar Sai and he is being saved so many times. This negative angle of others towards him has become a positive factor for Kumar Sai but we need to see how many more days he can survive in the house.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh and Tamannah to romance yet again?
- KGF 2 effect- Big Bollywood banner after hero Yash
- Title logo for Sharwanand-Rashmika’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu is out
- RRR to have an emotional twist in the climax
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Interview : Nag Ashwin – A comedy like Jathi Rathnalu has not been made before