The Bigg Boss has started on a slow note but after two weeks, things clicked big time and the show is getting solid TRP’s as of now. The ego issues of the contestants have become a talking point and is a good thrill for the audience.
One of them who is the talking point is Kumar Sai. He came late into the scene but became a villain for many. He was blamed by many of the contestants for his loose tongue but Kumar Sai stood his ground.
In a way, the sympathy factor has worked big time in favor of Kumar Sai and he is being saved so many times. This negative angle of others towards him has become a positive factor for Kumar Sai but we need to see how many more days he can survive in the house.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team
- Chiranjeevi to launch Sai Tej’s Republic’s trailer
- Poll : Which of these hit TV shows is entertaining you the most?
- Kartikeya’s striking look from Ajith’s Valimai out now