Young Tamil beauty Amrita Aiyer had impressed the movie lovers down south with her impressive acting skills in Vijay’s blockbuster sports drama, Bigil, last year. Amrita has now bagged a biggie in Tollywood.
As per the latest updates, Amrita has been roped in to play one of the three female leads in Ram’s ongoing cop thriller, Red. This marks Amrita’s Tollywood debut and she has already bagged another Telugu film.
Red also features Nivetha Pethuraj and Malvika Sharma as the female lead. The film is being directed by Kishore Tirumala and produced by Ravi Kishore.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar ropes in his ADs for a love anthology
- Madras High Court goes soft on Suriya
- When Rajini, Nag and Sridevi were offered RGV’s Rangeela
- Lakshmi Manchu misses Samantha’s surprise
- Vijay’s ‘Thank you Neyveli’ tweet sets a new record
- Fresh troubles for Balayya-Boyapati film?