The shooting for iSmart Shankar, the action entertainer being produced and directed by Puri Jagannadh, featuring hero Ram, is currently underway in Hyderabad. The film is slated for release in May.
As per the latest reports, Puri Jagan has roped in Bollywood actor Sudhanshu Pandey as the main antagonist in iSmart Shankar. Sudhanshu was recently seen in a negative role in Shankar’s 2.0, where he played the role of Professor Bora’s son. Apparently, Sudhanshu will be seen in a rugged avatar by sporting a thick beard in iSmart Shankar.
Actress Charmme is co-producing the movie. Nidhhi Agerwal and Nabha Natesh are the film’s leading ladies. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allari Naresh hopes to change fortunes with his new avatar
- Disco Raja – A dream come true for the young starlet
- Upasana heads to world’s most prestigious B-school!
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat