Star Bollywood choreographer turned director Farah Khan is well known for her commercial potboilers. She had directed the blockbusters like Main Hoon Na and Om Shanti Om, both featuring Shah Rukh Khan. Now, at a recent event held by the Cancer Patients Aid Association (CPAA) in Mumbai, Farah had announced her striking decision.
Farah had said that from now on, she will not show any of her actors, including her heroes and villains, smoking on the screen. CPAA strives to raise awareness on the impact of smoking. Farah said that her decision is a move to support this cause.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prakash Raj gives a rousing welcome to Sonu Sood
- Ram Charan celebrates his debut film Chirutha; Wishes Puri Jagan
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?