In a unique feat, four acclaimed young Tollywood directors – Sandeep Reddy Vanga, Sankalp Reddy, Nandini Reddy and Tharun Bhascker – have been roped in by popular Bollywood producer Ronnie Screwvala for a Telugu anthology film.
As per the latest reports, Ronnie has signed on the four happening directors for a film which will be streamed on Netflix. The scripting process is underway for the film and more details are awaited. This is the first time in Tollywood where four directors are joining hands for a movie, a feat rather common in Bollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time