According to the latest updates, Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi has been roped in for the main antagonist’s role in this most-awaited movie. Apparently, the makers considered stars like Aravind Swami, Abhishek Bachchan, Sudeep and Arjun for the villain’s role before roping in Vivek.
Vivek made his Kollywood debut with RGV’s bilingual, Rakta Charitra.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble