Superstar Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated family drama, Maharshi is all set to hit the screens in a few hours. Fans across the globe are eagerly waiting to catch their matinee idol on the screen.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Bollywood star hero Salman Khan will be watching Maharshi in Mumbai soon. As per the reports, if he is impressed with the film’s content, there are high chances for him to buy the Hindi remake rights.
Directed by Vamshi Padipally, Maharshi is produced by Ashwini Dutt, Dil Raju and PVP jointly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas