Superstar Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated family drama, Maharshi is all set to hit the screens in a few hours. Fans across the globe are eagerly waiting to catch their matinee idol on the screen.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Bollywood star hero Salman Khan will be watching Maharshi in Mumbai soon. As per the reports, if he is impressed with the film’s content, there are high chances for him to buy the Hindi remake rights.
Directed by Vamshi Padipally, Maharshi is produced by Ashwini Dutt, Dil Raju and PVP jointly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon