Uri: The Surgical Strike, the latest Bollywood hit thriller, is unstoppable at the box-offices worldwide. The film, which is based on Indian Army’s surgical strike on Pakistani terror camps in 2016, has entered the Rs 300 crore club in its 6th week.
Until Saturday, Uri collected Rs 314 crore nett worldwide. In India alone, the film collected Rs 222.80 crore nett in 37 days. While Uri collected Rs 185.60 crores in the North Indian circuit, it pocketed Rs 11.56 crores from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Rs 20.93 crores in Karnataka, Rs 2.47 crores in Tamil Nadu and Rs 2.24 crores in Kerala
Young Bollywood hero Vicky Kaushal is the main lead in the movie, which has been directed by Aditya Dhar and produced by Ronnie Screwvala.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa