After the two blockbusters, Simha and Legend, Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu were supposed to join hands with each other for a hat-trick. The project was formally announced during the making of NTR biopic. However, the disastrous results of both Vinaya Vidheya Rama and NTR biopic made Balayya to go ahead with Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s film first, leaving the suspense on Boyapati Srinu’s film in tact.
Now, Boyapati Srinu is said to have received a lucrative offer from a top Tollywood production house. The star director now wants to meet Balayya once before he gives his nod to the offer. As of now, Boyapati Srinu is anxiously awaiting Balayya’s appointment. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- I didn’t want a hi-fi launch for my son says, noted producer
- Jaanu trailer today-All eyes on Samantha
- Poll : Which among these biggest hits in Tollywood is your favorite?
- PSPK 27 formally launched: To roll on from this date
- Ashwathama’s censor done-runtime locked
- Sarileru and Ala Vaikunthapuramlo make a solid impact in Andhra