After the two blockbusters, Simha and Legend, Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu were supposed to join hands with each other for a hat-trick. The project was formally announced during the making of NTR biopic. However, the disastrous results of both Vinaya Vidheya Rama and NTR biopic made Balayya to go ahead with Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s film first, leaving the suspense on Boyapati Srinu’s film in tact.
Now, Boyapati Srinu is said to have received a lucrative offer from a top Tollywood production house. The star director now wants to meet Balayya once before he gives his nod to the offer. As of now, Boyapati Srinu is anxiously awaiting Balayya’s appointment. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aditi’s loss is Raashi’s gain
- Former heroine ends divorce rumours on wedding anniversary
- Comedian Prudhvi meets with a car accident
- Bigg Boss 4- Suspense intensifies on a temporary host
- Tamannaah opens up about her friendship with Kajal
- Tollywood director signs yet another big project in Bollywood