Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu have scored hat-trick success with Akhanda. The movie which is running towards 50 days is still doing well in a few centers of Telugu states.
To celebrate the movie’s success, the makers have held a special event in Hyderabad today. During the event, director Boyapati revealed a surprising update.
Boyapati confirmed that there will be a sequel to Akhanda for sure. He also said that the climax scene in Akhanda opened doors for a sequel.
But he didn’t reveal any details like when the film will go on the floors. This crazy update has taken Balayya fans on cloud nine.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR to be released on one of these dates
- Release of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi version calls off
- Actor Puneeth Rajkumar’s last three films set for OTT release
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi gets a release date
- Jai Bhim, Marakkar make their way to the Oscars
- Balakrishna praises the team behind ‘NTR song’