Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu have scored hat-trick success with Akhanda. The movie which is running towards 50 days is still doing well in a few centers of Telugu states.
To celebrate the movie’s success, the makers have held a special event in Hyderabad today. During the event, director Boyapati revealed a surprising update.
Boyapati confirmed that there will be a sequel to Akhanda for sure. He also said that the climax scene in Akhanda opened doors for a sequel.
But he didn’t reveal any details like when the film will go on the floors. This crazy update has taken Balayya fans on cloud nine.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Rakul Preet Singh’s BOO – Telugu film on Jio Cinema
- VS11: Vishwaksen’s stunning first-look poster is a tribute to Sr. NTR
- Strong buzz: Noted banner spent a bomb on Adipurush’s Telugu theatrical rights
- Kamal Haasan conferred with the IIFA Award for Outstanding Achievement in Indian Cinema
- Date and venue locked for the launch of Regina’s teaser
- 2-Day worldwide collections of Mem Famous are here
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food