Producer Nallamalupu Bujji appreciated Nandamuri Balakrishna, director Bapu and the rest of the Sri Rama Rajyam team for coming up with a picture worth treasuring. “It is not an easy job in this day and age to come up with a film like this. Director Bapu and Balayya have done a fantastic job. I have personally called up Balayya after watching the movie to congratulate him for his stupendous performance”, said Bujji.
Bujji also specially appreciated ANR garu and Nayanatara for coming up with such stellar performances. The entire Film Industry is appreciating Producer Yalamanchili Sai Babu for coming up with such a film in the present day scenario.
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu