Stars meeting their fans and posing for photographs on their movie sets is nothing new. But Allu Arjun’s touching gesture for some of his fans who thronged the sets of Naa Peru Surya in Ooty must have left his fans touched.
It’s well-known that Bunny, along with heroine Anu Emmanuel and other cast, has been shooting in Ooty for the last couple of weeks. Scores of fans, not only from the Telugu states, but also from Tamil Nadu and Kerala, have been visiting the sets everyday.
Bunny not only allowed his fans to see the shooting, but reportedly arranged meals for them. A nice gesture indeed!
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure
- Rakul Preet to romance Nagarjuna?
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 AP & TG Collections; Dismal start