A few days back, there was a buzz that the versatile actor Vijay Sethupathi has opted out of Aranmanani, the fourth film of the horror comedy franchise Aranmanai. Now there is one more interesting talk about the movie on social media.
Accordingly, Bengal Tiger beauties Raashii Khanna and Tamannaah Bhatia will be seen together in the fourth part. Though nothing has been confirmed yet, the news about the presence of these two actresses in the film has gone viral.
Raashii played the female lead in the third part, Aranmanai 3. Sundar C, the director of this franchise, will likely play the protagonist in this fourth part. The first three parts received a decent response in Telugu too. The project’s shoot will begin this month, as per the reports.
Articles that might interest you:
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food