Young hero Sharwanand was last seen in Aadavaallu Meeku Joharlu, a failure at the box office. The actor will be seen next in a film under the direction of lyricist turned director Krishna Chaitanya.
The latest buzz is that Priyamani and Raashii Khanna are roped in to play the female leads in this yet-to-be-titled movie. It is heard that Raashii Khanna needs to speak the Godavari dialect in this movie. Priyamani also has a meaty role in this flick.
Produced by People Media Factory, the movie is billed to be a political drama with humour. The movie will go on floors in August. More details of the movie will be announced in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero will launch Ponniyin Selvan’s Telugu teaser
- Vijay’s Varasudu first single update is here
- I have waited 15 years for my Tamil debut – Ram
- Two big OTT giants approach Megastar Chiranjeevi?
- Bobby looking for a noted actor in Chiranjeevi’s next?
- Prabhas-Sandeep Vanga film- Star heroine approached?