On Wednesday, Kamal took to Twitter and requested his fans not to distribute the Siddha medicine, ‘nilavembu kudineer’. Kamal said that the main ingredient in the medicine caused infertility. These statements by Kamal have sparked off a huge debate.
An activist named G Devarajan filed a complaint with the Chennai Police Commissioner, alleging that Kamal’s statements might instigate violence. “He has used people’s fears to his advantage,” Devarajan said in his complaint. “With this, Kamal has proved himself to be a horrible actor and anti-Tamil Nadu,” Devarajan added.
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood