On Wednesday, Kamal took to Twitter and requested his fans not to distribute the Siddha medicine, ‘nilavembu kudineer’. Kamal said that the main ingredient in the medicine caused infertility. These statements by Kamal have sparked off a huge debate.
An activist named G Devarajan filed a complaint with the Chennai Police Commissioner, alleging that Kamal’s statements might instigate violence. “He has used people’s fears to his advantage,” Devarajan said in his complaint. “With this, Kamal has proved himself to be a horrible actor and anti-Tamil Nadu,” Devarajan added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil postpones his wedding
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s film with young director
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus