On Wednesday, Kamal took to Twitter and requested his fans not to distribute the Siddha medicine, ‘nilavembu kudineer’. Kamal said that the main ingredient in the medicine caused infertility. These statements by Kamal have sparked off a huge debate.
An activist named G Devarajan filed a complaint with the Chennai Police Commissioner, alleging that Kamal’s statements might instigate violence. “He has used people’s fears to his advantage,” Devarajan said in his complaint. “With this, Kamal has proved himself to be a horrible actor and anti-Tamil Nadu,” Devarajan added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam- UV Creations need to act fast
- Master a debacle in Hindi- Then why remaking it?
- Red’s 3rd day AP/TG collections
- Shocking- Krack to have its digital premiere on this date
- Jersey remake gets a solid release date
- Poll : Prabhas Salaar or KGF 2 -Which will be a bigger hit?