During his election campaign in Bheemavaram a couple of days ago, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan had made a few inflammatory statements on Telangana that became highly controversial. Pawan alleged that KCR has divided the unity among Telugus and that several Andhra people were beaten up in Telangana. Pawan went on to question, “is this Telangana or Pakistan?”
Taking offense to Pawan’s statements, the Telangana Advocates’ Joint Action Committee has filed a case against him with the Jubilee Hills Police. The JAC has alleged that Pawan Kalyan is instigating regional differences among Telugus for his political gains. On the other hand, Pawan’s statements have also come under the Election Commission’s scanner.
- Kollywood directors celebrate Shankar’s silver jubilee
- Nani should play for SRH : Vijay Deverakonda
- Mahesh lands in City of Love for a family holiday
- Nikhil goes all out to promote his most crucial film
- Can Jersey enter $1 million club on Sunday?
- Suspense on Akhil’s leading lady continues