Prakash Raj, whose remarks about PM Modi went viral recently, has landed himself in a legal tussle. A case has been registered against the actor based on a complaint filed by a lawyer in Lucknow High Court and reports suggest that the case will be heard on October 7.
Speaking at the 11th state meet of the Democratic Youth Federation of India (DYFI) in Bengaluru, Prakash Raj went on record saying that PM Modi and Yogi Adityanath are better actors than him, and he also criticised the PM for his silence over condemning the death of journalist Gauri Lankesh.
Although Prakash Raj later clarified saying that he was venting out his anger at a section of people, some of whom are being followed by PM Modi on Twitter, who are celebrating the death of a journalist, it turns out that he will have to explain a lot more in the court.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar