The casting couch menace has been a burning issue in the film industries across the world. Of late, several actresses and actors are vehemently condemning this malicious practice which is nipping many careers in the bud.
However, senior hero Action King Arjun is unperturbed by the casting couch issue. At a recent event, Arjun said that casting couch is pretty much existent in the film industry. “But I did not stop my daughter Aishwarya from entering films. I have been in the industry for the last 38 years. If I don’t trust this industry, who else will?,” Arjun said.
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi
- Poll : Which among these teaser’s impressed you the most?
- Interview : Sye Raa has been dad’s dream for 12 yrs – Ram Charan
- Pressnote: ‘Nannu Dochukunduvate Overseas release by ShowTime Cinemas’