The casting couch menace has been a burning issue in the film industries across the world. Of late, several actresses and actors are vehemently condemning this malicious practice which is nipping many careers in the bud.
However, senior hero Action King Arjun is unperturbed by the casting couch issue. At a recent event, Arjun said that casting couch is pretty much existent in the film industry. “But I did not stop my daughter Aishwarya from entering films. I have been in the industry for the last 38 years. If I don’t trust this industry, who else will?,” Arjun said.
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs a Tamil biggie
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Massive 2 Cr set for Bharatheeyudu 2’s sequel