The casting couch menace has been a burning issue in the film industries across the world. Of late, several actresses and actors are vehemently condemning this malicious practice which is nipping many careers in the bud.
However, senior hero Action King Arjun is unperturbed by the casting couch issue. At a recent event, Arjun said that casting couch is pretty much existent in the film industry. “But I did not stop my daughter Aishwarya from entering films. I have been in the industry for the last 38 years. If I don’t trust this industry, who else will?,” Arjun said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna to present much-awaited biopic in Telugu
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Noted lady choreographer to direct Kajal’s next?
- Prabhu Deva to direct crazy sequel for star hero?
- This filmmaker to direct Thalapathy Vijay next?
- Teja to work with this actor- Locks interesting title?