The casting couch menace has been a burning issue in the film industries across the world. Of late, several actresses and actors are vehemently condemning this malicious practice which is nipping many careers in the bud.
However, senior hero Action King Arjun is unperturbed by the casting couch issue. At a recent event, Arjun said that casting couch is pretty much existent in the film industry. “But I did not stop my daughter Aishwarya from entering films. I have been in the industry for the last 38 years. If I don’t trust this industry, who else will?,” Arjun said.
- Yoga has completely changed my life : Amy Jackson
- Masterclass in acting: Sam praises Trisha’s performance in 96
- NTR and ASVR’s team to celebrate success with fans
- Speculations in full swing on NTR biopic’s ‘massive update’
- Ram reveals the main reason behind shelving Praveen Sattaru’s film