All eyes are on NTR Mahanayakudu, the second part of the NTR biopic. The film’s shooting has been wrapped up and the post-production work is underway in full swing. The makers are yet to announce the film’s release date.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Balakrishna and AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu’ grandson Nara Devaansh will be seen as child NT Rama Rao in NTR Mahanayakudu. Also, hero Kalyan Ram’s son Showrya Ram will also be appearing in a cameo in NTR Mahanayakudu.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how much money was spent on Radhe Shyam’s sets?
- Tamannah to do a show on Amazon
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries