All eyes are on NTR Mahanayakudu, the second part of the NTR biopic. The film’s shooting has been wrapped up and the post-production work is underway in full swing. The makers are yet to announce the film’s release date.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Balakrishna and AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu’ grandson Nara Devaansh will be seen as child NT Rama Rao in NTR Mahanayakudu. Also, hero Kalyan Ram’s son Showrya Ram will also be appearing in a cameo in NTR Mahanayakudu.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s first look out; Teaser in Jan
- Prabhas’s Jaan gets a new shoot date
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday