All eyes are on NTR Mahanayakudu, the second part of the NTR biopic. The film’s shooting has been wrapped up and the post-production work is underway in full swing. The makers are yet to announce the film’s release date.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Balakrishna and AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu’ grandson Nara Devaansh will be seen as child NT Rama Rao in NTR Mahanayakudu. Also, hero Kalyan Ram’s son Showrya Ram will also be appearing in a cameo in NTR Mahanayakudu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Brahmaji’s son bags yet another movie
- Sujeeth being replaced from Lucifer remake?
- Poll : In which genre should Allu Arjun do a film after Pushpa?
- Radhe Shyam to release on this date in 2021?
- Vakeel Saab’s teaser being readied for Pawan Kalyan’s birthday
- Award winning Bollywood actor in HIT’s Hindi remake