Veteran director K. Raghavendra Rao’s daughter in law and Prakash Kovelamudi’s wife, Kanika Dhillon, is all set to release her second book in Hyderabad next week. A grand ceremony is being planned for this and many celebrities will be attending the event.
Kanika’s second book is named ‘The Dance of Durga’ and her first book was well received in literary circles. Kanika is also a noted script writer and she is associated with Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Red Chillies’ banner.
She also penned the script for Prakash’s recent directorial venture, ‘Size Zero’.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors