Hero Ram Charan and his wife Upasana celebrated their 7th marriage anniversary in Tanzania, Africa. The star couple spent some blissful time together, exploring the wildlife at the Serengeti National Park. Upasana shared all the experiences they had in Tanzania.
Upasana also revealed Ram Charan’s newfound skill, photography. She said that Charan took a short course in photography ahead of their African holiday. She said that Charan has taken some fabulous pictures of the wildlife and that each picture was better than the other. Overall, Charan had a great time capturing the wildlife and exploring African nature.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pan-Indian actor ends rumors on Allu Arjun’s Pushpa
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?