Ram Charan had recently wrapped up an action-packed schedule for his upcoming film, Rangasthalam 1985. The film’s director Sukumar has given a week-long holiday for Charan and the actor is presently rejuvenating himself in Kerala.
Apparently, Charan flew down to Kerala via Coimbatore. He is reportedly relaxing at a nature cure spa in the God’s own country. Charan will return to Hyderabad in a few days to resume the shooting. Rangasthalam is expected to be wrapped up by November. The film releases for Sankranthi early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman watches Vakeel Saab at 37,000 ft; Gives a big update on BGM
- Chay’s new look from Bangarraju goes viral
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA
- After Samantha, Tamannah to sue a TV channel?
- Radhe Shyam teaser: Director Radha pens a thank you tweet for his team
- Nayanthara’s production Koozhangal is India’s official entry at Oscars