Ram Charan had recently wrapped up an action-packed schedule for his upcoming film, Rangasthalam 1985. The film’s director Sukumar has given a week-long holiday for Charan and the actor is presently rejuvenating himself in Kerala.
Apparently, Charan flew down to Kerala via Coimbatore. He is reportedly relaxing at a nature cure spa in the God’s own country. Charan will return to Hyderabad in a few days to resume the shooting. Rangasthalam is expected to be wrapped up by November. The film releases for Sankranthi early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors
- Action-packed teaser for Nikhil Kumar’s ‘Rider’ out on his b’day
- Poll : Which of these three pre looks impressed you the most?
- Naga Shaurya, Srinivas Avasarala film gets a fun title
- After Narappa, Sreekanth Addala to launch producer’s son
- Intense and gripping teaser for Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya impresses