Ram Charan had recently wrapped up an action-packed schedule for his upcoming film, Rangasthalam 1985. The film’s director Sukumar has given a week-long holiday for Charan and the actor is presently rejuvenating himself in Kerala.
Apparently, Charan flew down to Kerala via Coimbatore. He is reportedly relaxing at a nature cure spa in the God’s own country. Charan will return to Hyderabad in a few days to resume the shooting. Rangasthalam is expected to be wrapped up by November. The film releases for Sankranthi early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram
- Chiru’s leaked look causes a concern to Chiru152 makers
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Crazy update-Mahesh’s cameo in a mega hero film?
- Bollywood producers running away from star director