Ram Charan had recently wrapped up an action-packed schedule for his upcoming film, Rangasthalam 1985. The film’s director Sukumar has given a week-long holiday for Charan and the actor is presently rejuvenating himself in Kerala.
Apparently, Charan flew down to Kerala via Coimbatore. He is reportedly relaxing at a nature cure spa in the God’s own country. Charan will return to Hyderabad in a few days to resume the shooting. Rangasthalam is expected to be wrapped up by November. The film releases for Sankranthi early next year.
- Pawan Kalyan can only clarify that rumor
- Will Arjun Suravaram revive Lavanya’s career
- RGV announces biopic on KCR
- Star Tamil hero buys Majili’s remake rights?
- Poll : Will Kanchana 3 post a threat to Jersey?
- Nani’s adorable post is breaking the internet