Young hero Bellamkonda Sai will be free from Alludu Adhurs’ responsibilities after Sankranthi. He will then move on to his Bollywood debut film, the Hindi remake of Prabhas and Rajamouli’s Chatrapathi. The film will also mark Tollywood director VV Vinayak’s Bollywood debut.
In a latest interview, Vinayak revealed that a lavish set is being erected in Hyderabad where a major part of the shooting will take place. Also, the unit will also be shooting a huge chunk of the film in Gujarat. Chatrapathi’s Hindi version will have a Bangladesh backdrop. The makers are yet to finalize the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simhadri, Annamayya producer V Doraswamy Raju passes away
- Major change in Lucifer’s Telugu remake?
- After NTR, Kalyanram to don triple roles
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays