Manjima Mohan, who made her debut in Naga Chaitanya-Gautham Menon’s Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo, is all set to play the lead role in Queen’s Malayalam remake. Until recently, Amala Paul was said to be the frontrunner to bag this lead role; however, the project has changed a lot of hands in the past few months.
As of now, it’s become clear that the makers of ‘Queen’ have found a lead actress for all the four South Indian language remakes. While Manjima will reprise Kangana’s role in the Malayalam version, Kajal Aggarwal will play the same role in the Tamil version, whereas Tamannaah is said to be playing the same role in the Telugu version. On the other hand, Parul Yadav will play this lead role in the Kannada version.
Neelakanta, who’ll direct the Telugu version of Queen, will also helm the Malayalam remake. Amy Jackson will step into the shoes of Lisa Haydon from the original version.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date