Star Tollywood director Rajamouli was the chief guest at tonight’s pre-release event of Nithiin, Rakul Preet and Priya Prakash Varrier’s upcoming courtroom drama, Check. Speaking at the event, Rajamouli had some nice things to say about the film’s director Chandrasekhar Yeleti, his cousin and music composer Kalyani Malik and hero Nithiin.
“Nithiin was initially branded for acting in only a particular kind of movies. But over the years, he has put in a lot of hard work and proved himself as an actor who can do any kind of movies. Check will be another step forward for Nithiin,” Rajamouli said. The RRR helmer went on to say that audiences got exposed to different kinds of content during the lockdown and hoped that movies with different content will be successful on par with commercial potboilers in the coming days.
Produced by P Anand Prasad under Bhavya Creations banner, Check is slated to open in cinemas on February 26. The film is inspired by true incidents that occurred in the USA.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar
- A1 Express – Sundeep Kishan turns emotional
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album