Veteran Tollywood actor Rallapalli breathed his last after prolonged illness at a private hospital in Hyderabad. Rallapalli’s demise has left Tollywood in utter grief and many celebrities have recollected fond memories with the actor.
Senior hero Chiranjeevi expressed his deepest condolences to the bereaved family and said that Rallapalli was a good human and a very good a actor. Chiru further remembered the times they spent together while working on Abhilasha. Chiru said that he had first met Rallapalli when the veteran actor was performing in stage plays in Chennai’s Vani Mahal. Chiru revealed that he had met Rallapalli for the last time during the recently concluded MAA elections.
Rallapalli’s last rites will be performed at Mahaprasthanam, Hyderabad, on the 20th of May, after his daughter and son-in-law return from the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Lockdown Review : Metro Kathalu – Telugu film on AHA
- Sri Hari’s son signs a film with noted director’s son
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign
- Exclusive Interview : Suma- Positive attitude has kept me going all these years
- Lockdown Review : RGV’s Thriller- Telugu film on Shreays ET