Megastar Chiranjeevi had shared an affectionate bond with veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao. Now, continuing his admiration for the senior director even after his demise, Chiranjeevi has donated a huge amount to the Telugu Film Directors’ Association, in which Dasari was the founder member.
Today, on the occasion of Dasari’s birth anniversary, the Directors’ Association celebrated the Directors Day. Chiru was the chief guest at the celebrations and he pledged Rs 25 lakhs to the association. Chiru recollected his close rapport with Dasari and hailed the director as one of the best filmmakers in the Telugu film industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign
- Exclusive Interview : Suma- Positive attitude has kept me going all these years
- Good Luck Sakhi’s teaser: A chirpy tribal girl’s rise to national glory
- Sanjay Dutt to complete dubbing for Sadak 2 before treatment
- Lost many opportunities due to favoritism: Anasuya
- Interesting backdrop for Krish’s film with Rakul and Vaishnav Tej