Megastar Chiranjeevi had shared an affectionate bond with veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao. Now, continuing his admiration for the senior director even after his demise, Chiranjeevi has donated a huge amount to the Telugu Film Directors’ Association, in which Dasari was the founder member.
Today, on the occasion of Dasari’s birth anniversary, the Directors’ Association celebrated the Directors Day. Chiru was the chief guest at the celebrations and he pledged Rs 25 lakhs to the association. Chiru recollected his close rapport with Dasari and hailed the director as one of the best filmmakers in the Telugu film industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh thanks fans in style at Sarileru’s success function
- Akhil pins all hopes on Geetha Arts
- Keerthy Suresh opts out of this biggie?
- Sharwa says Samantha is the best actress of our times!
- Tollywood makers ready to pay a bomb for Thaman
- Rana silently wrapping up Virata Parvam’s shoot