Tollywood Megastar, Chiranjeevi’s upcoming movie, Acharya, is all set to hit screens on February 4, 2022. Recently, the makers have released a mass number, which is being composed by Manisharma.
But the song has the RMP doctors hurt. The song has a few lines, which mean that young boys are becoming RMP doctors to get a chance to touch Regina-like women.
So, the doctors association filed a case in Janagama, Telangana. They asked the police to take action against the lyricist and the director Koratala Siva. The makers of Acharya didn’t respond yet on the issue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna heaps praises for Mahesh Babu
- Faria Abdullah grooves to AR Rahman’s song – Reel goes viral
- Maruthi opens up about his film with Prabhas
- Nagarjuna talks about comments on Naga Chaitanya-Samantha’s divorce
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata Super Musical destruction loading
- Akhanda shatters previous OTT records – Becomes the highest viewed Telugu film