Tollywood Megastar, Chiranjeevi’s upcoming movie, Acharya, is all set to hit screens on February 4, 2022. Recently, the makers have released a mass number, which is being composed by Manisharma.
But the song has the RMP doctors hurt. The song has a few lines, which mean that young boys are becoming RMP doctors to get a chance to touch Regina-like women.
So, the doctors association filed a case in Janagama, Telangana. They asked the police to take action against the lyricist and the director Koratala Siva. The makers of Acharya didn’t respond yet on the issue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Extra Ordinary Man – Partly Engaging Comedy Drama
- OTT Review : Vadhuvu – Telugu web series on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Hi Nanna surpasses $500K at the US box office
- OTT Review : Kadak Singh – Hindi film on ZEE5
- The happening Tripti Dimri opens up on her bold scenes in Animal
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thandel