During the Telugu film industry Vajrotsavam celebrations nearly a decade ago, Megastar Chiranjeevi and Collection King Mohan Babu were involved in a verbal spat in the public. The incident was later blown out of proportion by the media and fans of both these stars on social media.
During his speech at MB40 celebrations in Vizag last night, Chiranjeevi said he never had major differences with Mohan Babu over these years and that even the small issue during the TFI Vajrotsavalu was given an ugly colour by the media and detractors on social media.
Incidentally, even Mohan Babu said that a few evil-minded people instigated conflict between him and Chiru and that they have remained the thickest of friends ever since the early days of their careers.
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions