During the Telugu film industry Vajrotsavam celebrations nearly a decade ago, Megastar Chiranjeevi and Collection King Mohan Babu were involved in a verbal spat in the public. The incident was later blown out of proportion by the media and fans of both these stars on social media.
During his speech at MB40 celebrations in Vizag last night, Chiranjeevi said he never had major differences with Mohan Babu over these years and that even the small issue during the TFI Vajrotsavalu was given an ugly colour by the media and detractors on social media.
Incidentally, even Mohan Babu said that a few evil-minded people instigated conflict between him and Chiru and that they have remained the thickest of friends ever since the early days of their careers.
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film