Before making his acting debut, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son Ram Charan had underwent training at a couple of acting schools. Recently, while launching Sanjay Kishore’s book ‘Mahanatudu’, a biography of the legendary yesteryear character artiste SV Ranga Rao, Chiru has made an interesting revelation.
Before Charan’s acting debut, I had made him watch SV Ranga Rao’s movies and observe his work. SVR is an inspiration for me and Charan. His acting was so natural. He was an encyclopedia of acting. SVR was one of the main reasons behind my entry into movies. Unfortunately, I could never meet him and take a picture with him,” Chiru said with a deep regret
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Crazy offers for Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Shruti Haasan to join Vakeel Saab’s sets soon
- Acharya- Ram Charan to shoot ahead of this dad
- Lack of bankable heroines bothering Tollywood makers
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?