Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious 151st film, Sye Raa, was launched around a week ago. Yesterday, on the occasion of Chiru’s 62nd birthday, Sye Raa makers held a grand celebratory event where the film’s cast and crew members were announced.
Chiru could not attend the event, but he sent a video message which was played during the event. Chiru said he has been longing to portray a freedom fighter’s role, especially Bhagat Singh’s, since a long time.
Chiru expressed his happiness over getting an opportunity to play the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy in Sye Raa. Chiru also said that Sye Raa is a huge challenge and that his fans will be proud of this magnum opus.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties