From the past few days, there have been several rumours about Chiru’s 150th film going on floors in February. This news caught on fire big time when Chiru was seen in a new look at an event today and surprised everyone.
Seen here in the above picture is Chiru sporting a stylish new moustache. It is a known fact that Chiranjeevi will be remaking Vijay’s Kaththi which was directed by Murugadoss in Tamil.
What ever be the reason, Chiru’s new look has created enough curiosity among his fans who are eagerly awaiting the release of this much awaited film. V V Vinayak is the director and Ram Chran is the producer of this much awaited project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero