Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev has signed a new film. Touted to be a full-on commercial entertainer, this as-yet-untitled film was launched earlier today in Hyderabad. For the first time in his career, Kalyaan will be seen in an out-and-out mass action avatar.
Kalyaan Dhev’s new film will be directed by Kumara Swamy Naidu and produced by Monish Pattipati and Datti Suresh Babu. The film’s regular shoot will commence from the last week of October. Apart from this project, Kalyaan Dhev also has Super Machi, Kinnersaani and a yet-to-be-titled romantic entertainer co-starring Avika Gor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas sweating it out in back-to-back action-packed schedules
- Mahesh Babu and NTR to shoot for Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu
- Star Bollywood heroine in talks for NTR’s next?
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release