The teaser for young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s upcoming film, Chitralahari, will be out tomorrow (Mar 13) at 9 am. The film is touted as a triangular romantic drama, and Sai will be seen romancing Nivetha Pethuraj and Kalyani Priyadarshan in it.
Chitralahari is being directed by Nenu Sailaja fame Kishore Tirumala. The film’s shoot is nearing completion and the post-production formalities are underway simultaneously. Chitralahari is slated to hit screens on April 12. Leading production house Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?
- Trade talk: Tremendous craze for Pushpa and Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Bollywood star father-son duo’s film gets a title
- First look of Sai Dharam Tej-Deva Katta’s film to be unveiled soon