Nani’s silver jubilee film, V, had its formal launch last month. This action thriller is being directed by Indraganti Mohanakrishna. The film also features Nivetha Thomas and Sammohanam pair Sudheer Babu and Aditi Rao Hydari in lead roles.
It’s been earlier reported that Nani will be essaying a role which has negative shades in V. Now, the latest buzz is that the Natural Star’s role will also have a contrasting dimension to it. Apparently, Nani’s role in V also has a compassionate side and his role puts friendship ahead of anything else. However, we will have to wait until the film’s release to know the actual truth to this buzz.
Dil Raju is bankrolling V. Popular Bollywood music composer Amit Trivedi is scoring the soundtrack. The film is slated for release in the Christmas weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood makers ready to pay a bomb for Thaman
- Rana silently wrapping up Virata Parvam’s shoot
- Boyapati Srinu’s mother passes away
- MGR’s look gets better praise than Jayalalitha’s
- Chi La Sow actress in a new dance number
- Allu Arjun scores his 2nd 20 Cr film in Nizam with ALVP