Ever since Tamil superstar Vijay’s Mersal released, there has been a huge hullabaloo over Vijay’s dialogues on GST and Digital India. Leaders belonging to the BJP and other vernacular parties have criticized the actor, saying that Vijay has used Mersal as a platform for his political entry.
But according to the ongoing reports in Tamil media, the makers of Mersal have decided to remove the controversial dialogues from the movie. Meanwhile, fans, Tamil filmmakers and even political parties have been extending their support for Mersal. On the other hand, the film has been registering record-breaking collections across the world.
Articles that might interest you:
- Security beefed up for Saif Ali Khan
- Revealed- Budget of Vijay-Puri’s LIGER
- Prabhas’ Adipurush all set for a grand launch
- Sonu Sood eyeing Sankranthi hit for a remake?
- Fans worship Liger’s first look with a beer bath
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?