Jai Lava Kusa has started on a strong note and the collections from the first two days stand close to 27 crores. As the weekend is on currently, the trade experts reveal that the film might collect more on the third and fourth days when compared to the second.
Most of the shows have been sold out in two Telugu states tomorrow and with the holiday season on, the makers are doing everything possible to rake in more money. There is less time for Jai Lava Kusa as SPYder is releasing on Wednesday.
Everything depends on SPYder’s result and if that film turns out to be a hit, then it will be slightly difficult for JLK to earn much money. So the coming three days will be a huge key for JLK and we need to see how the film performs from here.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested
- Bigg Boss-These two contestants in danger zone this week
- Special announcement regarding #NBK105 tomorrow
- Whistle is dedicated to all women – Atlee
- Fans gather in huge numbers to wish Prabhas